-11.7% square meters sold
During the first half of 2019, the number of purchased square meters of logistic plots in Barcelona fell by 11.7% compared to 2018. This is the conclusion of a study by Savills Aguirre Newman.
This is because fewer transactions took place in which plots of more than 20,000 square meters were purchased. From January to June, 32 transactions took place, seventeen of them in the last quarter.
In most cases, logistic parks within the first ring around the city, in particular in Baix Llobregat, where rents are currently rising, are in demand. The profitability increases to between 5.25 and 7% depending on the immediate environment and the terrain.
Our offer Buildings For Sale in Barcelona
- Residential Buildings Barcelona
- Office & Co-working Buildings Barcelona
- Hotels Barcelona & Area
- Plots Barcelona & Area
Free Info Graphics & Flash Reports
- Hotel Investments Spain, +700% in five years
- Student Housing Spain, not enough rooms
- Prices Barcelona, euros/m2 per district
- Office trends Spain: A-class, Co-working & International
Do you want more information?
Call us at 0034 93 215 12 23
Or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will anwer you within one working day