Spain has confirmed the expected decision on tax deferral. For companies with a turnover of up to 600,000 euros. Have you already presented your tax returns? No problem, the Spanish tax authorities will automatically collect taxes on May 20.
New direct debit date: May 20
Companies and autónomos with a turnover of less than 600,000 euros in 2019 can postpone the payment of all taxes until May 20.
VAT, payroll and profit tax
This applies to the VAT (IVA), income and professional tax (IRPF) and – if applicable – the corporate income tax return (IS).
New deadline for submitting tax declarations: May 15
The deadline for presenting returns by direct debit has been postponed to May 15.
Have you already submitted your tax declaration?
Declarations for payment by direct debit that have already been submitted, will not be collected automatically until May 20, according to the tax authorities.
More news on COVID-19 measures in Spain
- COVID19 crisis: deferment social security contributions
- State guaranteed financing
- New economic emergency measures COVID-19
- Spanish government announces first corona measures
Our offer Buildings For Sale in Barcelona
When you are interested in buildings, hotels and plots for sale in Barcelona, you are welcome to visit:
- Residential Buildings Barcelona
- Office & Co-working Buildings Barcelona
- Hotels Barcelona & Area
- Plots Barcelona & Area
Free Info Graphics & Flash Reports
Let us know if you want to receive periodically our Info Graphics and Flash Reports. Examples:
- Prices Barcelona, euros/m2 per district
- Hotel Investments Spain, +700% in five years
- Student Housing Spain, not enough rooms
- Office trends Spain: A-class, Co-working & International
Do you want more information?
Call us at 0034 93 215 12 23
Or mail us to email@example.com
We will anwer you within one working day